Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
10) Say, Alderman Taylor, how’d that referendum work out for ya?
9) We have to live within our means.
8) Cutting the levy? It can be done!
7) You know, there is a recession going on.
6) My constituents have told me they want a tax increase.
5) If the school board can raise taxes, so can we.
4) We do have choices besides raising taxes.
2) Of course we can find other places to cut.
And the #1 quote you won’t hear at tonight’s city budget meeting in