State Senator Mary Lazich (R-New Berlin) represents parts of four counties: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Walworth. Her Senate District 28 includes New Berlin, Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Muskego, Waterford, Big Bend, the town of Vernon and parts of Greenfield, East Troy, and Mukwonago. Senator Lazich has been in the Legislature for more than a decade. She considers herself a tireless crusader for lower taxes, reduced spending and smaller government.
· Agriculture, Forestry and Higher Education. Sen. Kapanke, Harsdorf, Kedzie, Moulton.
· Economic Development, Veterans and Military Affairs. Sen. Hopper, Zipperer, Darling, Wanggaard.
· Education. Sen. Olsen, Vukmir, Grothman, Darling.
· Energy, Biotechnology and Consumer Protection. Sen. Cowles, Kapanke, Hopper.
· Financial Institutions and Rural Issues. Sen. Schultz, Lasee, Kapanke.
· Health. Sen. Vukmir, Galloway, Moulton.
· Insurance and Housing. Sen. Lasee, Schultz, Olsen, Wanggaard.
· Judiciary, Utilities, Commerce and Government Operations. Sen. Zipperer, Kedzie, Galloway.
· Labor, Public Safety, and Urban Affairs. Sen. Wanggaard, Grothman, Lazich.
· Natural Resources and Environment. Sen. Kedzie, Moulton, Wanggaard, Galloway.
· Public Health, Human Services and Revenue. Sen. Galloway, Lazich, Vukmir.
· State and Federal Relations, Information Technology. Sen. Harsdorf, Lasee, Zipperer.
· Transportation and Elections. Sen. Lazich, Leibham, Lasee.
· Workforce Development, Small Business and Tourism. Sen. Moulton, Harsdorf, Cowles.
· Administrative Rules. Vukmir, Leibham, Grothman.
· Audit. Cowles, Darling, Lazich.
· Employment Relations. Ellis, Fitzgerald, Darling.
· Finance. Darling, Olsen, Harsdorf, Grothman, Leibham, Hopper.
· Information Policy and Technology. Harsdorf, Cowles, Zipperer.
· Legislative Council. Lazich, Fitzgerald, Leibham, Darling, Ellis, Schultz, Galloway.
· Review of Criminal Penalties. Zipperer.
· Legislative Organization. Ellis, Fitzgerald, Leibham.
· Retirement Systems. Schultz, Wanggaard.
· Tax Exemptions. Hopper, Zipperer.