Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
1) A member of the media walks along a road covered with ash from
2) In this combo of two photos, a ship swept away by tsunami lies among other debris March 12, left, while a man on a bicycle pedals past a pedestrian on the same road June 4 in Miyako, Iwate Prefecture, northeastern Japan.
3) A wild Indian elephant, with a tranquilizer dart in its side, brushes past a car as it causes panic on a street in
4) New Zealanders were mourning the loss of the country's most famous sheep Tuesday, a shaggy national icon named Shrek who was renowned for avoiding being shorn for years. Shrek the merino sheep is photographed before he has his fleece shorn at the Golden Gate Lodge in
5) Sharon Deming, of
6) Exterior of a house in Mutenice, a small town in the South Moravian wine region about 145 miles southeast of the Czech capital
7) An art installation of a melting fan sits on display in a subway station Thursday, June 9, 2011 in
8) Five time Olympic Swimmer Mark Foster holds the London 2012 Olympic Torch during a photo call to launch the Lloyds TSB London 2012 Olympic Torchbearer Nomination campaign on June 9, 2011 in
9) Fan Frank Perez attends Game 4 of the NBA Finals basketball game between the Miami Heat and the Dallas Mavericks on June 7. Mark Humphrey / AP
10) A new series of unpublished images has been unveiled in