Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely baby daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
As I post every Sunday, here are the ten most read blog entries of mine from the previous week. NOTE: some entries may have been posted prior to the past week.
1) Yet another true life example why conceal carry is a good thing
2) Photos of the Week (10/23/11)
3) Franklin vs Brookfield Central: By the Numbers
4) A violent terrorist gets a warm, lefty welcome in
5) Franklin you're getting it right for a change...don't blow it
6) UNCOVERED: Three Out-of-State SEIU Activists Registered To Vote From Hotel
7) Random Observations- Part One
8) Culinary no-no #250