Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
1) Officials try to sort out the final play of an NFL football game between the Green Bay Packers and the Seattle Seahawks as players and coaches swarm the field on Monday night. The Seattle Seahawks completed an improbable — and controversial — Hail Mary pass on the last play of the game to top the Packers 14-12.
2) Digital billboards greeted President Obama on his trip to
3) Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister of the State of Israel, addresses the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly at United Nations headquarters in New York, New York, on Sept. 27. Netanyahu showed a diagram in the shape of a bomb that he said shows the progress of
4) A Syrian man cries near the body of his brother, killed by a Syrian Army sniper, near Dar El Shifa Hospital in
5) A demonstrator struggles with Spanish National Police riot officers outside the Spanish parliament in
6) Media and onlookers watch police drill through a concrete driveway to obtain a soil sample that will be tested for signs of human decomposition at a site where a tipster reported that the body of former Teamster's union boss Jimmy Hoffa may be buried September 28, 2012 in
7) Children look at ducks in the Reflecting Pool in front of the Lincoln Memorial that is full of algae after recently being filled with water, on Sept. 26, in
8) A museum employee displays some of the shoes of former Philippine first lady Imelda Marcos, next to her portrait at the shoe museum in Manila on Wednesday. The shoes, which were part of a display at the
9) Cold? Cold?? People walk along the coast on a cold day at Leblon beach in
10) A male okapi, Nkosi, who was born at the Antwerp Zoo in
11) More than 1,000 buffalo thunder across prairie land during the 47th annual Buffalo Roundup in western South Dakota's Custer State Park, Sept. 24, 2012. Event organizers estimate that more than 14,000 people attended the event. Photo: Kristi Eaton / AP
12) Dolphins leap in the waters of
13) 10-year-old panda Xin Yue lounges at the
14) Penguins walk to the ocean with Table Mountain, as backdrop right, during their release by workers from the South African Foundation for the Conservation of Coastal Birds, SANCCOB, on the outskirts of the city of Cape Town, South Africa, Sept 25. Photo: Schalk Van Zuydam / AP
15) Sofia Vergara channels a mermaid at the 64th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. Photo: Kevork Djansezian / Getty Images
16) "Project Runway" host and model Heidi Klum rocks the red carpet at the Emmy Awards in Alexandre Vauthier. Photo: Mario Anzuoni / Reuters
17) What do women do in the ladies room when they march in there by two? Debutante Ella Venables is taught to waltz by a guest in the spacious ladies' toilets at Queen Charlotte's Ball in central
18) Children watch as a young model takes to the catwalk during the 'Fashion Kids for Children in Crisis Onlus' show in Milan, Italy, Sept. 25. All proceeds from the fashion show, will benefit projects for the education of disadvantaged children around the world. The charity event ended the Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013, which took place from 19 to 25 September. Photo: Daniel Dal Zennaro / EPA
19) They never fail us. A model presents a creation by Gareth Pugh during the Spring/Summer 2013 ready-to-wear collection show on Sept. 26, in
20) The Oktoberfest festival tent at the Theresienwiese festival grounds in
21) Millions of beer drinkers from around the world come to the Bavarian capital for the 179th Oktoberfest, which began Sept. 22 and runs until Oct. 7. Photo: Matthias Schrader / AP
22) Men sit in flood waters outside a bar as water levels continue to rise on the River Ouse in York, northern England on Sept. 26.
23) David Gilbert knocks the ball away from Nebraska quarterback Taylor Martinez in a game Saturday night in Lincoln. Here, Chase Hammond reaches up to make a reception. Montee Ball fumbles the ball on