State Senator Mary Lazich (R-New Berlin) represents parts of four counties: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, and Walworth. Her Senate District 28 includes New Berlin, Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Muskego, Waterford, Big Bend, the town of Vernon and parts of Greenfield, East Troy, and Mukwonago. Senator Lazich has been in the Legislature for more than a decade. She considers herself a tireless crusader for lower taxes, reduced spending and smaller government.
The website for state agencies, boards and commissions, www.Wisconsin.gov has a redesign making the site more user friendly for the sites more than 2.9 million visitors each year. Department of Administration (DOA) explains the www.Wisconsin.gov includes:
- The ability to view www.Wisconsin.gov on all mobile devices
- Links to top online services associated with each State agency
- A Google search engine for better, more productive search results
- An online chat feature to help citizens reach the appropriate agency for assistance
- Targeted paths to help workers locate employment resources and businesses connect with jobseekers
A directory of state agencies conveniently linked to the top online services each offers