Kevin Fischer is a veteran broadcaster, the recipient of over 150 major journalism awards from the Milwaukee Press Club, the Wisconsin Associated Press, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, the Wisconsin Bar Association, and others. He has been seen and heard on Milwaukee TV and radio stations for over three decades. A longtime aide to state Senate Republicans in the Wisconsin Legislature, Kevin can be seen offering his views on the news on the public affairs program, "InterCHANGE," on Milwaukee Public Television Channel 10, and heard filling in on Newstalk 1130 WISN. He lives with his wife, Jennifer, and their lovely young daughter, Kyla Audrey, in Franklin.
Here are my most popular blogs from last week, Sunday – Saturday:
1) So, who's behind the recall of Franklin alderman Janet Evans?
2) The problem with Franklin Common Council meetings...
3) Kayla's Playground in Franklin is just about a done deal, however ...
4) Ch. 58 - Kayla's Krew: Effort To Construct All-Inclusive Playground Finally Close to Success
5) New Meijer store opens in Franklin
6) Hey Casper, you mind if I try to help?
7) The latest pro-life news (06/22/15)
8) Photos of the Week (06/21/15)
9) Week-ends (06/27/15)
10) Goodnight everyone, and have a tall and tan and young and lovely weekend!
There’s a bit of a buzz going on here in Franklin (and elsewhere for that matter) about when a new Oscar’s Frozen Custard and Burgers restaurant will open near 27th and Rawson.
Here’s some advice. When Oscar’s does finally open, and it could be very soon, don’t go there.
Did I just write that? Yes I did.
Do I really mean it? Yes I do.
More on that later.