Greendale police arrested a pair of males in the wee hours of June 9 and charged one with drug possession after the two could not remember where they had parked their car.
According to the police report:
The 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 17-year-old boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5400 block of South 76th Street in Greendale at 3:25 a.m. June 9.
An officer arrested the two suspects after they went into a wooded area and forgot where they parked their vehicle when they came out.
An officer found the car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale announces new principal for Canterbury Elementary
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale School Board OKs schools for general election
- Greendale School Board OKs schools as polling places for general election
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Greendale's Village Days starts Friday in downtown square
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police reports July 21 to 27
- Former Timber Wolf Preservation property has a new owner looking to sell, lease