Greendale police arrested a pair of males in the wee hours of June 9 and charged one with drug possession after the two could not remember where they had parked their car.
According to the police report:
The 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 17-year-old boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5400 block of South 76th Street in Greendale at 3:25 a.m. June 9.
An officer arrested the two suspects after they went into a wooded area and forgot where they parked their vehicle when they came out.
An officer found the car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Police arrest 1 after neighbors attack each other about 'child behavior'
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Greendale scores 23.9 in ACT assessment
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Veterans memorial falls in face of Greendale School District opposition
- Greendale's Hay Days Fall Festival to be held this Saturday
- Video: Chick-fil-A has returned to roost in Greendale