Greendale police arrested a pair of males in the wee hours of June 9 and charged one with drug possession after the two could not remember where they had parked their car.
According to the police report:
The 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 17-year-old boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5400 block of South 76th Street in Greendale at 3:25 a.m. June 9.
An officer arrested the two suspects after they went into a wooded area and forgot where they parked their vehicle when they came out.
An officer found the car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale man drowns in Minnesota boating accident
- Greendale police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- St. Alphonsus Parish to host 'Feast on the Blacktop'
- Village of Greendale takes ownership of land proposed for veterans memorial (3)
- Greendale police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Greendale Community Theatre throws a musical 'Parade'
- Greendale Parks and Rec Committee calls for applications to fill vacant position (6)
- Greendale's original, defunct water tower comes down (3)
- Greendale police report: July 16, 2015 issue
- Greendale shops for new development plan for part of mall (2)