Greendale police arrested a pair of males in the wee hours of June 9 and charged one with drug possession after the two could not remember where they had parked their car.
According to the police report:
The 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 17-year-old boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5400 block of South 76th Street in Greendale at 3:25 a.m. June 9.
An officer arrested the two suspects after they went into a wooded area and forgot where they parked their vehicle when they came out.
An officer found the car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale School Board to host special meeting for potential spring election candidates
- Greendale goes Emerald: High School Marching Band earns honors for Oz-based production
- American flags raised in support of veterans memorial to be removed during Greendale ceremony
- Greendale police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Greendale's annual Tree Lighting Ceremony set for November 28
- Greendale High School's FBLA chapter hosts 'Walk for Wellness' fundraiser for March of Dimes
- Greendale approves construction of new fire station, weighs site options
- West Bend man accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old Waukesha girl
- Greendale police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Good to the Bone: Commemorative police department motorcycle in Greendale recognized by national trade magazines