Greendale police arrested a pair of males in the wee hours of June 9 and charged one with drug possession after the two could not remember where they had parked their car.
According to the police report:
The 19-year-old man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and a 17-year-old boy was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 5400 block of South 76th Street in Greendale at 3:25 a.m. June 9.
An officer arrested the two suspects after they went into a wooded area and forgot where they parked their vehicle when they came out.
An officer found the car.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Jake's Deli to open in Southridge Mall this month
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Dickens of a Christmas returns to village
- Greendale man charged with groping deputy in Whitnall Park sex sting
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Greendale vs. Monona Grove photo gallery now online
- Read social media story of Greendale's Division 3 football state title game
- Performance group promotes understanding, peer support
- Rodriguez wins District 21 election