An odd choice of clothing and a return to the scene of the alleged crime resulted in an arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior in Greendale last week.
According to the police report
A male juvenile was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., shortly before 9 a.m. July 12.
The suspect, who was allegedly wearing a short blue halter-style woman’s dress and cowboy boots, followed a woman into the bathroom at Macy’s and exposed his genitals to her at 2:20 p.m. July 10.
The suspect returned to the mall wearing the same clothing on July 12, where he was arrested by police.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale's Reading Buddies program connects first-graders with dedicated adult volunteers
- Greendale police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Senior Jacob Malinowski becomes first Greendale student to attend Boys Nation (1)
- Greendale library director to interview familiar mystery writer
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greendale Gallery Night set for Oct. 16
- Greendale officially opens historic Hose Tower, new community center Oct. 25 (4)
- Greendale police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue (1)
- Umbrella-wielding man prompts lockdown at Greendale school
- Greendale police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue