An odd choice of clothing and a return to the scene of the alleged crime resulted in an arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior in Greendale last week.
According to the police report
A male juvenile was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., shortly before 9 a.m. July 12.
The suspect, who was allegedly wearing a short blue halter-style woman’s dress and cowboy boots, followed a woman into the bathroom at Macy’s and exposed his genitals to her at 2:20 p.m. July 10.
The suspect returned to the mall wearing the same clothing on July 12, where he was arrested by police.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Greendale takes steps to acquire property for possible veterans memorial site
- Greendale police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- YEA! Greendale student program seeks additional business partners
- Milwaukee County Historical Society to host Trimborn Heritage Weekend
- Greendale Marching Band to be featured in Colder's commercial
- Greendale students wage an artful war
- Greendale police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Spring into Greendale event to be held May 9