An odd choice of clothing and a return to the scene of the alleged crime resulted in an arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior in Greendale last week.
According to the police report
A male juvenile was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., shortly before 9 a.m. July 12.
The suspect, who was allegedly wearing a short blue halter-style woman’s dress and cowboy boots, followed a woman into the bathroom at Macy’s and exposed his genitals to her at 2:20 p.m. July 10.
The suspect returned to the mall wearing the same clothing on July 12, where he was arrested by police.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)
- Greendale Fire Dept. approved for temporary relocation in safety center basement, village seeks bids (1)
- Greendale police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- Chromebooks add gleam to school year in Greendale