An odd choice of clothing and a return to the scene of the alleged crime resulted in an arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior in Greendale last week.
According to the police report
A male juvenile was arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., shortly before 9 a.m. July 12.
The suspect, who was allegedly wearing a short blue halter-style woman’s dress and cowboy boots, followed a woman into the bathroom at Macy’s and exposed his genitals to her at 2:20 p.m. July 10.
The suspect returned to the mall wearing the same clothing on July 12, where he was arrested by police.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield takes steps toward taxing district for infrastructure work
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Greendale High actors 'Return to the Forbidden Planet' in fall production
- Greendale taxpayers to see 2 percent decrease in school district tax rate
- Raising the American flag(s): support for Greendale Veterans Memorial remains strong
- Greendale village manager recommends 1.2 percent tax levy increase for 2015
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue