Greendale's new Walmart, located at the former American Bowling Congress site, 5301 S. 76th St., is slated to open at 7:30 a.m. Jan. 23, according to a company news release.
The 90,000-square-foot store will be open from 6 a.m. to midnight seven days a week. It will feature a grocery section alongside its merchandise. Other options include a bakery, deli and pharmacy.
Walmart plans on contributing $5,000 in grants from its Walmart Foundation to local organizations including the Greendale Police Department, public library and schools at the grand opening, the release states.
- Greendale police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Greendale to celebrate groundbreaking of new fire station
- Greendale 5K run/walk to raise awareness for kidney health
- Broadway star, Greendale native Sarah Pfisterer offers fundraiser concert for marching band
- Greendale police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- Volunteers needed to help spruce up Milwaukee County's historic Trimborn Farm
- Busalacchi defeats incumbents on Greendale Village Board (13)
- Greendale incumbents Slota, Kuzmanovic retain seats on school board
- Greendale police report: April 7, 2016 issue