Greendale's new Walmart, located at the former American Bowling Congress site, 5301 S. 76th St., is slated to open at 7:30 a.m. Jan. 23, according to a company news release.
The 90,000-square-foot store will be open from 6 a.m. to midnight seven days a week. It will feature a grocery section alongside its merchandise. Other options include a bakery, deli and pharmacy.
Walmart plans on contributing $5,000 in grants from its Walmart Foundation to local organizations including the Greendale Police Department, public library and schools at the grand opening, the release states.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YEA! Greendale school program to recruit business-minded students
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Greendale police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Greendale Veterans Memorial Committee to welcome back flags of support in ceremony
- Greendale Village Board hires architect to begin fire station location, design (1)
- Greendale's annual 'Celebration of Education' to honor community members, students
- Comiskey and Crapitto elected to Greendale School Board
- Chadwick and Sikorski to stay on Greendale Village Board
- Greendale police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Germantown resumes plans for full-time fire department referendum