Greendale - Canterbury Elementary School has partnered with Northwestern Mutual to support Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation in raising money to help fight childhood cancer.
The school will host lemonade stands throughout the school year, including during the family open house Saturday, with all proceeds going toward the cause.
Robby McFaul, Greendale Public Works director, built the stand last week, with students and teachers giving it a fresh coat of paint.
Community members who would like to donate money or supplies for the stand can email Marlo Dentice-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man arrested for having replica grenade at Southridge
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Jake's Deli to open in Southridge Mall this month
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- Dickens of a Christmas returns to village
- Greendale man charged with groping deputy in Whitnall Park sex sting
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Greendale vs. Monona Grove photo gallery now online
- Read social media story of Greendale's Division 3 football state title game