Oak Creek - Police are searching for a couple who ran out of a local store with two carts full of merchandise, then kicked an employee who attempted to stop them from leaving April 24.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Employees at Kohl's, 9035 S. Howell Ave., told police this is the third time the man and woman have shoplifted from the store.
The duo filled two shopping carts with clothing and fled the store without paying for the items about 8:35 p.m. April 24. When several employees followed the couple into the parking lot to stop them, one of the thieves kicked an employee in the right thigh. The two then grabbed some clothing, got into their vehicle and drove off.
It is unknown how much clothing the couple stole, but it is presumed to be worth more than $100.
The two were last seen driving south on Howell Avenue in a reddish brown van with no license plates.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)
- Greendale Fire Dept. approved for temporary relocation in safety center basement, village seeks bids (1)
- Greendale police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- Chromebooks add gleam to school year in Greendale