Oak Creek - Police are searching for a couple who ran out of a local store with two carts full of merchandise, then kicked an employee who attempted to stop them from leaving April 24.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Employees at Kohl's, 9035 S. Howell Ave., told police this is the third time the man and woman have shoplifted from the store.
The duo filled two shopping carts with clothing and fled the store without paying for the items about 8:35 p.m. April 24. When several employees followed the couple into the parking lot to stop them, one of the thieves kicked an employee in the right thigh. The two then grabbed some clothing, got into their vehicle and drove off.
It is unknown how much clothing the couple stole, but it is presumed to be worth more than $100.
The two were last seen driving south on Howell Avenue in a reddish brown van with no license plates.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy to pilot program at Greendale High
- Greendale High School educator, student recognized by Kohl Foundation
- Greendale police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Election Forum: Greendale trustee incumbents discuss TIF, veterans' memorial in pre-election questionnaire
- Greendale police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Greendale School Board candidates weigh in on reasons for running
- Canterbury Elementary students take first place in State Battle of the Books competition
- Greendale police report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Eyewitness describes Menomonee Falls building collapse as 'insane'
- Greendale School Board candidate forum to be held April 1