Oak Creek - Police are searching for a couple who ran out of a local store with two carts full of merchandise, then kicked an employee who attempted to stop them from leaving April 24.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Employees at Kohl's, 9035 S. Howell Ave., told police this is the third time the man and woman have shoplifted from the store.
The duo filled two shopping carts with clothing and fled the store without paying for the items about 8:35 p.m. April 24. When several employees followed the couple into the parking lot to stop them, one of the thieves kicked an employee in the right thigh. The two then grabbed some clothing, got into their vehicle and drove off.
It is unknown how much clothing the couple stole, but it is presumed to be worth more than $100.
The two were last seen driving south on Howell Avenue in a reddish brown van with no license plates.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Have a 'Dickens of a Christmas' in Greendale on December 5
- Greendale School Board to host special meeting for potential spring election candidates
- Greendale goes Emerald: High School Marching Band earns honors for Oz-based production
- American flags raised in support of veterans memorial to be removed during Greendale ceremony
- Greendale police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Greendale's annual Tree Lighting Ceremony set for November 28
- Greendale High School's FBLA chapter hosts 'Walk for Wellness' fundraiser for March of Dimes
- Greendale approves construction of new fire station, weighs site options
- West Bend man accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old Waukesha girl