The first Woodland title game of its kind pits two champions of their respective divisions against each other, as South Milwaukee traveled to Greendale on Thursday.
Greendale was be heavily favored after South Milwaukee lost its first game of the year in Week 8.
As always, fans and reporters were on Twitter and other social networks. Read the MyCommunityNOW Storify social media story of the game.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Greendale ball players propose renaming school district's diamond
- News & Notes: March 4
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Police Report: March 6
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Greendale Chamber announces winners of its annual awards
- Police Report: Feb. 25
- Election 2014: Four will vie for village trustee posts
- Chamber recognizes Wheaton Franciscan, Staybridge Suites
- Police Reports: Feb. 18