A man went to the emergency room at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 30 after being stabbed in his back after drinking at a Greendale bar.
According to the Greendale police report, which was released this week:
An emergency room nurse at St. Luke's Hospital called police after the man came into the ER with a stab wound in his back.
The man said he was walking south along Basswood Street at Grange Avenue after drinking at Ray & Dot's Tap when a man he didn't know stabbed him in the back.
The victim had yelled profanities at the man before the attack. The victim had a two-centimeter puncture wound that required four stitches. The investigation into the assault was pending at the time of the report.
- Greendale police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Southridge Mall adding 5 new attractions
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Greendale police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Blood drive at Southridge Mall July 22
- Ordinance allows for split shifts for election officials in Greendale
- Greendale police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: July 7, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Canterbury earns two School of Merit awards