A man went to the emergency room at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 30 after being stabbed in his back after drinking at a Greendale bar.
According to the Greendale police report, which was released this week:
An emergency room nurse at St. Luke's Hospital called police after the man came into the ER with a stab wound in his back.
The man said he was walking south along Basswood Street at Grange Avenue after drinking at Ray & Dot's Tap when a man he didn't know stabbed him in the back.
The victim had yelled profanities at the man before the attack. The victim had a two-centimeter puncture wound that required four stitches. The investigation into the assault was pending at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Police arrest 1 after neighbors attack each other about 'child behavior'
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Greendale scores 23.9 in ACT assessment
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Veterans memorial falls in face of Greendale School District opposition
- Greendale's Hay Days Fall Festival to be held this Saturday
- Video: Chick-fil-A has returned to roost in Greendale