A man went to the emergency room at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 30 after being stabbed in his back after drinking at a Greendale bar.
According to the Greendale police report, which was released this week:
An emergency room nurse at St. Luke's Hospital called police after the man came into the ER with a stab wound in his back.
The man said he was walking south along Basswood Street at Grange Avenue after drinking at Ray & Dot's Tap when a man he didn't know stabbed him in the back.
The victim had yelled profanities at the man before the attack. The victim had a two-centimeter puncture wound that required four stitches. The investigation into the assault was pending at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police reports July 21 to 27
- Former Timber Wolf Preservation property has a new owner looking to sell, lease
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Referendum will decide voting sites in Greendale
- Greendale School District retreats from veterans memorial, for now
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- A room of her own
- Concerns about polling places in schools leads to referendum question
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue