A man went to the emergency room at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 30 after being stabbed in his back after drinking at a Greendale bar.
According to the Greendale police report, which was released this week:
An emergency room nurse at St. Luke's Hospital called police after the man came into the ER with a stab wound in his back.
The man said he was walking south along Basswood Street at Grange Avenue after drinking at Ray & Dot's Tap when a man he didn't know stabbed him in the back.
The victim had yelled profanities at the man before the attack. The victim had a two-centimeter puncture wound that required four stitches. The investigation into the assault was pending at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Village Days kicks off on Friday (3)
- Greendale School Board names new interim superintendent (2)
- Greendale man drowns in Minnesota boating accident
- Greendale police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- St. Alphonsus Parish to host 'Feast on the Blacktop'
- Village of Greendale takes ownership of land proposed for veterans memorial (4)
- Greendale police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Greendale Community Theatre throws a musical 'Parade'
- Greendale Parks and Rec Committee calls for applications to fill vacant position (6)
- Greendale's original, defunct water tower comes down (3)