1A manager reported at 12:35 p.m. Jan. 31 that a person stole a pair of $220 Oakley sunglasses and $162 worth of razors and women's apparel from Macy's, 5400 S. 76th St., on Jan. 25, and then returned to the store Jan. 27 and returned the items for cash.
2Greendale police arrested 17 adults and three juveniles for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Jan. 31 and Feb. 6.
3Police received a report that medication was stolen at Lake Terrace North, 6801 W. Loomis Road, at 2:35 p.m. Feb. 3.
1A man was arrested for possession of marijuana, criminal trespassing and shoplifting after he was seen concealing merchandise at JC Penney, 5350 S. 76th St., about 3:50 p.m. Feb. 3.
1A person was arrested for possession of marijuana and cited driving with a suspended license at Loomis Road and Edgerton Avenue at 10:45 p.m. Feb. 4.
1The Greendale Fire and Police departments responded to a fire at a condominium complex in the 6200 block of West College Avenue about 11:10 p.m. Feb. 1. No injuries were reported. Damage estimates to the building were unavailable at the time of the report.
· Greendale police responded to three domestic violence calls between Jan. 31 and Feb. 6.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: June 12
- Greendale Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: May 29
- Greendale Police Report: May 20
- Police Report: May 13
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Reports: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 6