1A man was arrested for stealing a pair of pants at Buckle at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., at 7:25 p.m. Feb. 14. He ran from security through the southeast parking lot, carrying a child in his arms. He was cited for resisting arrest and was taken to the Milwaukee County Jail after police discovered he was wanted on a warrant through probation and parole in the city of Fond du Lac.
2Thirteen adults and two juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Feb. 14 and Feb. 20.
3Police responding to a report that a man was handing off bags to customers in exchange for money inside Southridge Mall arrested a man for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, resisting arrest and felony bail jumping in the parking lot at DSW, 5250 S. 76th St., about 5 p.m. Feb. 15. When police approached the man, he fled, and an officer had to stun him with an electronic weapon before taking him into custody.
4A woman was arrested for possession of cocaine, shoplifting and possession of a theft detection tool at Macy's, 5400 S. 76th St., at 5:45 p.m. Feb. 16.
5A man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and cited for not having insurance during a traffic stop at 76th Street and Edgerton Avenue about 2:15 p.m. Feb. 18.
6Police responding to a 911 caller who reported a one-vehicle rollover accident on Grange Avenue near the entrance to the Root River Parkway arrested a man for drunken driving, third offense, and cited him for failure to maintain control of a vehicle after he was found walking away from the accident toward 76th Street about 3:05 a.m. Feb. 16. His blood-alcohol content was 0.09.
7A 911 caller reported seeing a driver strike a parked vehicle while backing out of a parking space at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., and then drive off about 4:30 p.m. Feb. 20. Police found the registered owner of the striking vehicle, who stated her juvenile daughter was in possession of the car during the incident. Police cited the daughter for hit and run involving an unoccupied vehicle and driving the wrong way down an aisle.
8A man and a girl were arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior at Picnic Area No. 1 in the 8900 block of Root River Parkway about 2 p.m. Feb. 14.
9A woman reported that the tip of her sister's finger was bitten off by her dog at 76th Street and Grange Avenue at 3:25 p.m. Feb. 16. The victim was taken to Froedtert Hospital by the Greendale Fire Department.
10Southridge security reported that a mentally disabled man removed his clothing and defecated on the floor in the watch department at Boston Store, 5300 S. 76th St., because his caregiver couldn't get him to the bathroom in time about 12:45 p.m. Feb. 19. When police spoke to the caregiver they found he had an outstanding warrant through the Racine Police Department. The caregiver posted bond on the scene due to having several handicapped people under his care, and Greendale police conveyed the money to Racine on his behalf.
· Greendale police assisted with two rescue calls and one fire call between Feb. 14 and Feb. 20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: June 12
- Greendale Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: May 29
- Greendale Police Report: May 20
- Police Report: May 13
- Police Report: April 29