1A robbery was reported at Peters Food & Deli, 5090 W. College Ave., at 2:03 p.m. March 6. The perpetrator fled north on 51st Street. No other details were made available to the public.
2A man was arrested for shoplifting after a caller reported seeing him running through the parking lot at Southridge, 5300 S. 76th St., with clothing items on hangars and merchandise concealed in his pockets at 9:05 p.m. March 4. He fled from police, running north into the Sports Authority parking lot, then back into the mall lot, then back to Sports Authority, where he was taken into custody by police. He was arrested for resisting arrest and receiving stolen property. When he was arrested, he was wearing the stolen merchandise over his Green Bay Correctional Institute clothing, and police discovered he had just been released from GBCI at 8:40 a.m. that morning.
3A boy was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., at 7 p.m. Feb. 28.
4Officers responding to a report of a suspicious male on a BMX-type bicycle arrested the male for possession of marijuana and carrying a concealed weapon(s) after police found a knife and two Airsoft guns in his possession at Speedway, 5490 S. 76th St., about 6:30 p.m. March 4.
5A man was arrested for drunken driving in a parking lot in the 4800 block of West College Avenue at 12:15 a.m. March 3. His blood-alcohol content was 0.08.
6A man was arrested for drunken driving, second offense, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after several residents reported an occupied vehicle was stuck on top of a mound of snow in the 5400 block of Mansfield Drive at 8 a.m. March 3. His BAC was 0.06.
7A man was arrested for drunken driving after he struck a pole in the median in the 5300 block of South 76th Street, and then walked away from his vehicle and was found by police on the outer perimeter road by Panda Express at 1:35 a.m. March 6. The driver also was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to maintain control of a vehicle and failure to notify police of an accident. A male passenger in the car was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia. The driver's BAC was 0.12.
8Officers responding to a report that two men attempted to purchase $500 worth of gift cards with a fraudulent credit card at Macy's, 5300 S. 76th St., at 2:20 p.m. March 3 arrested one of the men while the other drove off. The second man struck a Greendale squad during the pursuit, and then entered the freeway, where the pursuit was terminated. No injuries were reported.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: June 12
- Greendale Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: May 29
- Greendale Police Report: May 20
- Police Report: May 13
- Police Report: April 29