A man was warned about soliciting prostitutes after he called 911 to report he was being threatened April 22.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man called 911 about 11:10 p.m. April 22 to report he was being threatened by a "masseuse" while at Mainstay Suites, 1001 W. College Ave.
He initially told police he contacted a female because he wanted a massage, but when he realized she was a prostitute, he discontinued contact. He said she then began to threaten him via text messaging.
After police questioned him, he told them he contacted the woman, "Heather," for prostitution after finding her on backpage.com, and he made a deal with her for $160.
When he changed his mind and told her not to come, she sent him multiple text messages stating that he'd better pay her for her time "or else."
No one ever showed up at the hotel, and police found her page had already been deleted from the website.
The man was warned about soliciting prostitutes and was advised to block her number from his cellphone.
- Greendale police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greendale's Canterbury Elementary enters recycling contest to win new playground
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Race to the Parade fundraiser benefits Greendale marching band
- Greendale police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Greendale to celebrate groundbreaking of new fire station