1 A Chevy Cruise rental car was stolen from the 4500 block of West Ramsey Avenue on April 29. The victim gave police the name of a possible suspect.
2 A man posing as a police officer stole a bag of merchandise from a shopper in the Food Court at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., at about 6:50 p.m. May 2. The man is described as a 5-foot-10-inch black male in his mid-20s with a thin build and wearing dark blue or black jeans, a royal blue Jordan shirt and a gold shield-style badge on a chain around his neck.
3 Four adults and two juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between May 2 and May 8.
4 A woman used fraudulently obtained traveler's checks to pay for merchandise at Kohl's, 5300 S. 76th St., at about 5:10 p.m. May 7.
5 A man was arrested for possession of marijuana, obstructing an officer, carrying a concealed weapon and for having three warrants through the New Berlin Police Department after the car he was riding in was pulled over for a traffic violation on Radburn Lane and West Loomis Road at about 1 a.m. May 2.
6 A male juvenile was arrested for a drug violation at Greendale Middle School, 6800 Schoolway, at about 9:40 a.m. May 6.
7 A man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for an unsafe lane deviation and operating without a valid license on South 76th Street and Old Loomis Road at about 3:40 a.m. May 4. He also had a valid warrant for unpaid child support through the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.12.
8 A woman was arrested for drugged driving on West Loomis Road and Southway at about 9:15 p.m. May 8.
9 A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after an off-duty Milwaukee Police officer reported she threw a bottle at him outside Macy's, 5400 S. 76th St., at about 2:10 p.m. May 3.
10 A man and a woman were arrested for disorderly conduct in the 6200 block of Root River Parkway at about 12:55 p.m. May 4.
11 A resident in the 5300 block of Eastway reported her apartment door was forced open at about 3:45 p.m. May 6. Nothing was reported missing from inside the apartment.
12 A resident reported May 6 that an unidentified person used her Social Security number to file a fraudulent 2013 income tax return.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: June 12
- Greendale Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: May 29
- Greendale Police Report: May 20
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22