1A wallet, containing money, a driver's license and a few credit cards, was stolen from a residence in the 5600 block of Mockingbird Lane on June 12.
2Eight adults were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between June 13 and June 19.
3A man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, possession of a Schedule III controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia after an officer pulled him over for riding a bicycle without lights on West Ramsey Avenue and Eastway East at about 1:10 a.m. June 15.
4Police responding to a report that a drug transaction was taking place in the parking lot at Speedway, 5490 S. 76th St., arrested one man for delivery of a controlled substance (heroin) and arrested a man and a woman for possession of heroin and obstructing at about 2 p.m. June 15.
5Officers responding to a 911 call from someone needing medical attention arrested a woman for possession of drug paraphernalia after they located her inside a truck parked at Walgreens, 6200 W. Loomis Road, at about 1 p.m. June 16. Police also arrested a man for having two valid warrants through the Elm Grove Police Department.
6A man was arrested and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and operating without a license on South 60th Street and West Grange Avenue at about 2:30 a.m. June 18.
7A man was arrested for possession of marijuana and two women were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on Northway and Azalea Court at about 10 p.m. June 18.
8A woman was arrested for drunken driving and cited for operating after suspension and operating without insurance on Greenway and Millbank Road at about 3:55 a.m. June 14. She was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant through the New Berlin Police Department. A chemical breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.18.
9A man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) and cited for failure to stop at a stop sign on West Grange Avenue and South 51st Street at about 12:30 a.m. June 19. A chemical breath test indicated a BAC of 0.13.
10 A sleeping child and a dog were left alone inside a newer Chevy Malibu with the windows rolled up in the lot at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St. Police arrested one woman for child neglect and animal neglect and arrested a second woman for being party to child neglect at about 5:10 p.m. June 13.
· Greendale police assisted with one rescue call between June 13 and June 19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: June 12
- Greendale Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: May 29
- Greendale Police Report: May 20
- Police Report: May 13
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22