1 A purple, BMX-style boy's bicycle was stolen from a bike rack at Greendale High School, 6801 W. Southway, sometime between 7:30 and 11:30 a.m. July 15.
2 A pink smartphone was stolen out of a vehicle in the 6100 block of Downing Street at about 4:15 p.m. July 17.
3 Eight adults were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between July 11 and July 17.
4 A female reported she was sexually assaulted by an unidentified male at Southridge Mall, 5300S. 76th St., at about 2 p.m. July 17. The suspect, described as a Hispanic male wearing a white T-shirt and khaki shorts, was not located.
5 Police arrested a man on state charges of possession of marijuana and Schedule III narcotics and cited him for possession of drug paraphernalia after an anonymous caller reported seeing him smoking marijuana in a yard in the 5400 block of Olympia Drive at about 1:40 p.m. July 17.
6 A juvenile female was arrested for possession of marijuana and Schedule III drugs and another juvenile female was arrested for underage possession of alcohol and possession of drug paraphernalia at an apartment in the 6100 block of South 60th Place at about 7:15 p.m. July 17.
7 A man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for failure to maintain control of a vehicle after a motorist called 911 to report a possible intoxicated driver who struck a sign, almost hit another vehicle and struck a curb in the 5900 block of West Loomis Road at about 5:45 a.m. July 12. A chemical breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.13.
8 A man was arrested for drunken driving and cited for speeding on South 76th Street and West Grange Avenue at about 10:10 p.m. July 16.
9 A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he threatened another male in the 5000 block of South 78th Street at about 10 p.m. July 13. The man was arrested after the victim told police he accidentally damaged the man's vehicle on July 5, paid him $200 to fix the damage and the suspect — who was armed, according to the victim — threatened to turn him into police unless he gave him more money. Police also recovered a pellet gun from the suspect at the time of his arrest.
· Greendale police assisted the fire department with two rescue calls between July 11 and July 17.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: June 12
- Greendale Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: May 29
- Greendale Police Report: May 20
- Police Report: May 13
- Police Report: April 29