A man seen dragging his child by a leash at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., last week was arrested for disorderly conduct.
According to a Greendale police report:
Several mall patrons complained about 7:25 p.m. March 30 that the 32-year-old Milwaukee man was "dragging a child face-first along the ground on a leash."
When police arrived, the man stated that he and his wife use the leash as a form of discipline. Because the child was not injured, the man was cited only for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale High School to host regional FBLA leadership conference
- Greendale police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Robert Sweetgall, the 'real Forrest Gump,' to lead two public sessions in Greendale
- Private meetings regarding Greendale School District's John Tharp sparks concern
- Ferch's Malt Shoppe and Grille in Greendale unveils new theater room
- Greendale police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Forum evaluates six Greendale School Board candidates entering primary election
- Man arrested for burglarizing multiple Fountain Apartments
- Greendale police report: Jan. 15, 2015 issue
- Greendale Village President John Hermes will not run for re-election