A man seen dragging his child by a leash at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., last week was arrested for disorderly conduct.
According to a Greendale police report:
Several mall patrons complained about 7:25 p.m. March 30 that the 32-year-old Milwaukee man was "dragging a child face-first along the ground on a leash."
When police arrived, the man stated that he and his wife use the leash as a form of discipline. Because the child was not injured, the man was cited only for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale trustees rescind school polling place referendum
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale announces new principal for Canterbury Elementary
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale School Board OKs schools for general election
- Greendale School Board OKs schools as polling places for general election
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Greendale's Village Days starts Friday in downtown square
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue