A man seen dragging his child by a leash at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., last week was arrested for disorderly conduct.
According to a Greendale police report:
Several mall patrons complained about 7:25 p.m. March 30 that the 32-year-old Milwaukee man was "dragging a child face-first along the ground on a leash."
When police arrived, the man stated that he and his wife use the leash as a form of discipline. Because the child was not injured, the man was cited only for disorderly conduct.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Police arrest 1 after neighbors attack each other about 'child behavior'
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Greendale scores 23.9 in ACT assessment
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Veterans memorial falls in face of Greendale School District opposition
- Greendale's Hay Days Fall Festival to be held this Saturday
- Video: Chick-fil-A has returned to roost in Greendale