Greendale - The village Police and Fire Commission on Wednesday will interview two in-house finalists for the fire chief's position.
The finalists, according to Village Manager Todd Michaels, are Capt. Tim Saidler, who is serving as interim chief, and Lt. Brian Peterson.
The commission's meeting is set for 6 p.m. at the Safety Center, 5911 W. Grange Ave. The interviews, as well as discussion by the commission of the finalists, are scheduled to be done behind closed doors. The commission will have to reconvene in open session in order to take any action.
The previous chief, Jon Cohn, left to become a battalion chief for the Greenfield Fire Department, according to a GreenfieldNOW story.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale Community Theatre's 'Spring Awakening' to address teenage issues, self-discovery
- Greendale's 2015 budget includes 1.2 percent increase in tax levy
- Greendale police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Have a 'Dickens of a Christmas' in Greendale on December 5
- Greendale School Board to host special meeting for potential spring election candidates
- Greendale goes Emerald: High School Marching Band earns honors for Oz-based production
- American flags raised in support of veterans memorial to be removed during Greendale ceremony