Greendale - The village Police and Fire Commission on Wednesday will interview two in-house finalists for the fire chief's position.
The finalists, according to Village Manager Todd Michaels, are Capt. Tim Saidler, who is serving as interim chief, and Lt. Brian Peterson.
The commission's meeting is set for 6 p.m. at the Safety Center, 5911 W. Grange Ave. The interviews, as well as discussion by the commission of the finalists, are scheduled to be done behind closed doors. The commission will have to reconvene in open session in order to take any action.
The previous chief, Jon Cohn, left to become a battalion chief for the Greenfield Fire Department, according to a GreenfieldNOW story.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)
- Greendale Fire Dept. approved for temporary relocation in safety center basement, village seeks bids (1)
- Greendale police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- Chromebooks add gleam to school year in Greendale