Greendale - The village Police and Fire Commission on Wednesday will interview two in-house finalists for the fire chief's position.
The finalists, according to Village Manager Todd Michaels, are Capt. Tim Saidler, who is serving as interim chief, and Lt. Brian Peterson.
The commission's meeting is set for 6 p.m. at the Safety Center, 5911 W. Grange Ave. The interviews, as well as discussion by the commission of the finalists, are scheduled to be done behind closed doors. The commission will have to reconvene in open session in order to take any action.
The previous chief, Jon Cohn, left to become a battalion chief for the Greenfield Fire Department, according to a GreenfieldNOW story.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield takes steps toward taxing district for infrastructure work
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Greendale High actors 'Return to the Forbidden Planet' in fall production
- Greendale taxpayers to see 2 percent decrease in school district tax rate
- Raising the American flag(s): support for Greendale Veterans Memorial remains strong
- Greendale village manager recommends 1.2 percent tax levy increase for 2015
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue