Greendale - The village Police and Fire Commission on Wednesday will interview two in-house finalists for the fire chief's position.
The finalists, according to Village Manager Todd Michaels, are Capt. Tim Saidler, who is serving as interim chief, and Lt. Brian Peterson.
The commission's meeting is set for 6 p.m. at the Safety Center, 5911 W. Grange Ave. The interviews, as well as discussion by the commission of the finalists, are scheduled to be done behind closed doors. The commission will have to reconvene in open session in order to take any action.
The previous chief, Jon Cohn, left to become a battalion chief for the Greenfield Fire Department, according to a GreenfieldNOW story.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale School Board to vote on new interim superintendent
- Greendale man drowns in Minnesota boating accident
- Greendale police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- St. Alphonsus Parish to host 'Feast on the Blacktop'
- Village of Greendale takes ownership of land proposed for veterans memorial (3)
- Greendale police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Greendale Community Theatre throws a musical 'Parade'
- Greendale Parks and Rec Committee calls for applications to fill vacant position (6)
- Greendale's original, defunct water tower comes down (3)
- Greendale police report: July 16, 2015 issue