The event, which includes a balloon launch and ice cream social following the dedication, is set for 2 to 4 p.m.
Ava died April 14 shortly after being struck by a car driven by Anita Nalencz of Franklin. Ava's mother, Tanya Zimmerman, 29, suffered minor injuries.
The Milwaukee County district attorney's office has not yet decided whether criminal charges will be filed.
The accident occurred as Ava was walking with her mother and other family members across Broad St. near Northway. The statue will be at the same intersection.
- Greendale police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Greendale to celebrate groundbreaking of new fire station
- Greendale 5K run/walk to raise awareness for kidney health
- Broadway star, Greendale native Sarah Pfisterer offers fundraiser concert for marching band
- Greendale police report: April 14, 2016 issue
- Volunteers needed to help spruce up Milwaukee County's historic Trimborn Farm
- Busalacchi defeats incumbents on Greendale Village Board (13)
- Greendale incumbents Slota, Kuzmanovic retain seats on school board