The event, which includes a balloon launch and ice cream social following the dedication, is set for 2 to 4 p.m.
Ava died April 14 shortly after being struck by a car driven by Anita Nalencz of Franklin. Ava's mother, Tanya Zimmerman, 29, suffered minor injuries.
The Milwaukee County district attorney's office has not yet decided whether criminal charges will be filed.
The accident occurred as Ava was walking with her mother and other family members across Broad St. near Northway. The statue will be at the same intersection.
- Greendale police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greendale's Canterbury Elementary enters recycling contest to win new playground
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Race to the Parade fundraiser benefits Greendale marching band
- Greendale police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Greendale to celebrate groundbreaking of new fire station