The event, which includes a balloon launch and ice cream social following the dedication, is set for 2 to 4 p.m.
Ava died April 14 shortly after being struck by a car driven by Anita Nalencz of Franklin. Ava's mother, Tanya Zimmerman, 29, suffered minor injuries.
The Milwaukee County district attorney's office has not yet decided whether criminal charges will be filed.
The accident occurred as Ava was walking with her mother and other family members across Broad St. near Northway. The statue will be at the same intersection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale's Reading Buddies program connects first-graders with dedicated adult volunteers
- Greendale police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Senior Jacob Malinowski becomes first Greendale student to attend Boys Nation (1)
- Greendale library director to interview familiar mystery writer
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greendale Gallery Night set for Oct. 16
- Greendale officially opens historic Hose Tower, new community center Oct. 25 (4)
- Greendale police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue (1)
- Umbrella-wielding man prompts lockdown at Greendale school
- Greendale police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue