The event, which includes a balloon launch and ice cream social following the dedication, is set for 2 to 4 p.m.
Ava died April 14 shortly after being struck by a car driven by Anita Nalencz of Franklin. Ava's mother, Tanya Zimmerman, 29, suffered minor injuries.
The Milwaukee County district attorney's office has not yet decided whether criminal charges will be filed.
The accident occurred as Ava was walking with her mother and other family members across Broad St. near Northway. The statue will be at the same intersection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale's College Park Elementary named a 'School of Recognition' by DPI
- Southridge Mall to host sing-a-thon with Sophia's Heart choir for Valentine's Day weekend
- The Rock Snow Park to host snow tubing fundraiser for Greendale Marching Band
- Greendale police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Greendale High School holds first induction ceremony to new Athletic Hall of Fame
- Greendale cupcake business seeks sweeter deal for home bakers: DCS Cupcakes, now on hiatus, advocates for statewide 'Cookie Bill' (6)
- Greendale police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Greendale School District announces names of candidates for superintendent position
- Greendale's annual 'I Left My Heart on Broad Street' to be held Feb. 13
- Southridge Mall to grant scholarships for nearby high school seniors, now accepting applications