The event, which includes a balloon launch and ice cream social following the dedication, is set for 2 to 4 p.m.
Ava died April 14 shortly after being struck by a car driven by Anita Nalencz of Franklin. Ava's mother, Tanya Zimmerman, 29, suffered minor injuries.
The Milwaukee County district attorney's office has not yet decided whether criminal charges will be filed.
The accident occurred as Ava was walking with her mother and other family members across Broad St. near Northway. The statue will be at the same intersection.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind school polling place referendum
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale announces new principal for Canterbury Elementary
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale School Board OKs schools for general election
- Greendale School Board OKs schools as polling places for general election
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Greendale's Village Days starts Friday in downtown square