Franklin - Two 19-year-old men were arrested for burglary after an alert police officer pursued a vehicle speeding out of a Franklin subdivision Monday.
According to the Franklin police report:
The officer attempted to pull the vehicle over after he saw it speed out of a subdivision near 76th Street and Drexel Avenue about 3 a.m. Monday. The driver failed to stop for the officer and a pursuit ensued.
The chase ended when the driver pulled over in the 9500 block of West Loomis Road. After police discovered numerous stolen items in the car, the occupants, a 19-year-old Franklin man and a 19-year-old Milwaukee man, were arrested.
A police investigation determined the men stole the items from a home and four vehicles in the 7900 block of South 55th Street prior to the police chase. They apparently entered the home while the residents were sleeping.
- Greendale police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Canterbury earns two School of Merit awards
- Upscale apartments approved for Southridge site in Greendale (1)
- Greendale police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- New Greendale Public Library director announced
- Warrior Dash obstacle course comes to The Rock in Franklin
- Greendale police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Four with 4.0 in Greendale High School's class of 2016
- Greendale police report: June 9, 2016 issue
- Edgerton Avenue project features sidewalks and wider road