Franklin - Two 19-year-old men were arrested for burglary after an alert police officer pursued a vehicle speeding out of a Franklin subdivision Monday.
According to the Franklin police report:
The officer attempted to pull the vehicle over after he saw it speed out of a subdivision near 76th Street and Drexel Avenue about 3 a.m. Monday. The driver failed to stop for the officer and a pursuit ensued.
The chase ended when the driver pulled over in the 9500 block of West Loomis Road. After police discovered numerous stolen items in the car, the occupants, a 19-year-old Franklin man and a 19-year-old Milwaukee man, were arrested.
A police investigation determined the men stole the items from a home and four vehicles in the 7900 block of South 55th Street prior to the police chase. They apparently entered the home while the residents were sleeping.
- Greendale police report: June 2, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greendale's Canterbury Elementary enters recycling contest to win new playground
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Race to the Parade fundraiser benefits Greendale marching band
- Greendale police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 21, 2016 issue