The South Milwaukee Police Department has issued the following statement:
"On the evening of Jan. 5, 2013, SMPD received a call of an armed robbery in the 800 block of Lakeview Avenue. A suspect vehicle was later observed by SMPD officers, and the vehicle was stopped in the 7500 block of Howell Avenue in Oak Creek. A foot chase with two subjects that fled the vehicle resulted in their apprehension. A firearm believed to have been used in the robbery was later recovered in the parking lot of the Sikh Temple. This case remains under investigation. It is believed all suspects have been taken into custody."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Greendale takes steps to acquire property for possible veterans memorial site
- Greendale police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- YEA! Greendale student program seeks additional business partners
- Milwaukee County Historical Society to host Trimborn Heritage Weekend
- Greendale Marching Band to be featured in Colder's commercial
- Greendale students wage an artful war
- Greendale police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Spring into Greendale event to be held May 9