The South Milwaukee Police Department has issued the following statement:
"On the evening of Jan. 5, 2013, SMPD received a call of an armed robbery in the 800 block of Lakeview Avenue. A suspect vehicle was later observed by SMPD officers, and the vehicle was stopped in the 7500 block of Howell Avenue in Oak Creek. A foot chase with two subjects that fled the vehicle resulted in their apprehension. A firearm believed to have been used in the robbery was later recovered in the parking lot of the Sikh Temple. This case remains under investigation. It is believed all suspects have been taken into custody."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale School Board Academy to be held for prospective spring election candidates
- Greendale police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Greendale trustees raise tax levy 1 percent, bump up budget by 45 percent to construct fire station (4)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Greendale's first fire engine, which entered service in 1938, returns home (10)
- Greendale Marching Band holds fundraiser for parade trip
- Greendale Assessor's Office to photograph homes, businesses for 2016 study (2)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue
- Greendale's tree lighting ceremony scheduled for Nov. 27
- Santa Claus to arrive early at Southridge Mall this weekend