A 1992 Honda Civic was taken from the Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between 5:15 and 9 p.m. Aug. 18.
A gold wedding band and $300 in quarters were taken from a residence in the 5900 block of Clover Lane prior to 8:20 p.m. Aug. 18. There were no signs of forced entry.
A Global Positioning System was taken from a vehicle in the 6200 block of South 51st Street at 12:10 p.m. Aug. 19.
DVDs and boxed-set movies, valued at more than $1,000, were taken from Borders Bookstore, 5250 S. 76th St., prior to 7 p.m. Aug. 19. A store security video shows two men filling a garbage bag with merchandise about the time of the theft.
A 19-year-old man was arrested for retail theft and marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession at Spencer Gifts in Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., about 4 p.m. Aug. 24.
Police made seven shoplifting arrests at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Aug. 18 and 24.
A 19-year-old man, two 17-year-old boys and a 17-year-old girl were arrested for marijuana possession in the 8800 block of Garden Lane about 8 p.m. Aug. 18. The girl was also cited for drug paraphernalia possession.
A 49-year-old woman was arrested for paying with a bad check at Margo's Village Boutique, 5608 Broad St., at 10:10 a.m. Aug. 19. The woman again was arrested for paying with a bad check at Broad Street Coffee Co., 5635 Broad St., five minutes later.
The Greendale Fire Department responded to 24 calls last week.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale burglar tackled by village president after 7-hour manhunt on Broad Street
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- Primary elections in Greendale and Oak Creek set for Feb. 17
- Greendale Middle School's Bob Kosky to retire after 40 years of teaching math
- Election Forum: Greendale School Board primary, six candidates (four will advance)
- Private meetings regarding Greendale School District's John Tharp sparks concern
- Forum evaluates six Greendale School Board candidates entering primary election
- Ferch's Malt Shoppe and Grille in Greendale unveils new theater room
- Greendale Village President John Hermes will not run for re-election
- Candidates file for spring election in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners