A home's back door was kicked in during an apparent attempted burglary in the 6000 block of Oakwood Lane prior to 9 p.m. Sept. 18. It was not known if any items were missing. A similar incident also had occurred at the home the day prior.
Two 44-year-old women were arrested for theft by fraud from Peters Food, 5090 W. College Ave., about 2:30 p.m. Sept. 16.
• Police made 11 shoplifting arrests at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Sept. 15 and 21.
Two men, 18 and 19, were arrested for underage alcohol possession after they were found drinking in a basement in the 6600 block of Greenway about 6 p.m. Sept. 16. A 30-year-old man had warrants with the Racine and West Allis police departments, and another 30-year-old man had a warrant from the Wauwatosa Police Department.
A 25-year-old man was cited for having open intoxicants outside Ray & Dot's Tap, 6351 W. Grange Ave., at 12:55 a.m. Sept. 19.
A 45-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct and a weapons violation after he was seen on his balcony shooting a pellet gun at raccoons in the 7200 block of Euston Street at 6:30 a.m. Sept. 19.
A teenage boy was arrested for disorderly conduct for causing a disturbance in the Greendale High School parking lot, 6801 Southway, about 7 p.m. Sept. 19.
A 29-year-old woman was arrested for disorderly conduct for throwing a tray and yelling at a manager at Taco John's in Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., about 4 p.m. Sept. 20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hose Tower flows ahead with Greendale's financial help
- Greendale School District approves lower tax levy for 2014-15
- Greendale's historic Hose Tower funding dries up, for now
- Video: Greenfield, Greendale and Hales Corners police storm high schools in active shooter training
- Greendale trustees rescind school polling place referendum
- Greendale announces new principal for Canterbury Elementary
- Greendale's Village Days starts Friday in downtown square
- Former Timber Wolf Preservation property has a new owner looking to sell, lease
- Referendum will decide voting sites in Greendale
- Greendale School District retreats from veterans memorial, for now