A home's back door was kicked in during an apparent attempted burglary in the 6000 block of Oakwood Lane prior to 9 p.m. Sept. 18. It was not known if any items were missing. A similar incident also had occurred at the home the day prior.
Two 44-year-old women were arrested for theft by fraud from Peters Food, 5090 W. College Ave., about 2:30 p.m. Sept. 16.
• Police made 11 shoplifting arrests at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Sept. 15 and 21.
Two men, 18 and 19, were arrested for underage alcohol possession after they were found drinking in a basement in the 6600 block of Greenway about 6 p.m. Sept. 16. A 30-year-old man had warrants with the Racine and West Allis police departments, and another 30-year-old man had a warrant from the Wauwatosa Police Department.
A 25-year-old man was cited for having open intoxicants outside Ray & Dot's Tap, 6351 W. Grange Ave., at 12:55 a.m. Sept. 19.
A 45-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct and a weapons violation after he was seen on his balcony shooting a pellet gun at raccoons in the 7200 block of Euston Street at 6:30 a.m. Sept. 19.
A teenage boy was arrested for disorderly conduct for causing a disturbance in the Greendale High School parking lot, 6801 Southway, about 7 p.m. Sept. 19.
A 29-year-old woman was arrested for disorderly conduct for throwing a tray and yelling at a manager at Taco John's in Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., about 4 p.m. Sept. 20.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale High School holds first induction ceremony to new Athletic Hall of Fame
- Greendale cupcake business on hiatus to advocate for statewide 'Cookie Bill' (6)
- Greendale School District announces names of candidates for superintendent position
- Greendale's annual 'I Left My Heart on Broad Street' to be held Feb. 13
- Greendale police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek-Franklin School Board hopefuls state their views
- Things to Do: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milwaukee and Lake Country in January
- Southridge Mall to grant scholarships for nearby high school seniors, now accepting applications
- Early work begins on memorial site in Greendale (1)