A man and a woman were arrested after someone reported that they were having sex in the bushes outside of a home in Greendale on Sept. 22.
According to the Greendale police report, which was released this week:
Officers responded to a report of a man and woman having sex in some bushes outside a home in the 5300 block of Orchard Lane about 3 a.m. Sept. 22.
Police arrested the man on a Greenfield Police Department warrant for disorderly conduct, for resisting arrest and a felony parole violation.
Police found the woman walking in the vicinity of Eastway Apartments and arrested her for obstructing an officer.
The resident declined to pursue a complaint against the couple for lewd and lascivious behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale School Board Academy to be held for prospective spring election candidates
- Greendale police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Greendale trustees raise tax levy 1 percent, bump up budget by 45 percent to construct fire station (4)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Greendale's first fire engine, which entered service in 1938, returns home (10)
- Greendale Marching Band holds fundraiser for parade trip
- Greendale Assessor's Office to photograph homes, businesses for 2016 study (2)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue
- Greendale's tree lighting ceremony scheduled for Nov. 27
- Santa Claus to arrive early at Southridge Mall this weekend