A man and a woman were arrested after someone reported that they were having sex in the bushes outside of a home in Greendale on Sept. 22.
According to the Greendale police report, which was released this week:
Officers responded to a report of a man and woman having sex in some bushes outside a home in the 5300 block of Orchard Lane about 3 a.m. Sept. 22.
Police arrested the man on a Greenfield Police Department warrant for disorderly conduct, for resisting arrest and a felony parole violation.
Police found the woman walking in the vicinity of Eastway Apartments and arrested her for obstructing an officer.
The resident declined to pursue a complaint against the couple for lewd and lascivious behavior.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale's College Park Elementary named a 'School of Recognition' by DPI
- Southridge Mall to host sing-a-thon with Sophia's Heart choir for Valentine's Day weekend
- The Rock Snow Park to host snow tubing fundraiser for Greendale Marching Band
- Greendale police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Greendale High School holds first induction ceremony to new Athletic Hall of Fame
- Greendale cupcake business seeks sweeter deal for home bakers: DCS Cupcakes, now on hiatus, advocates for statewide 'Cookie Bill' (6)
- Greendale police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Greendale School District announces names of candidates for superintendent position
- Greendale's annual 'I Left My Heart on Broad Street' to be held Feb. 13
- Southridge Mall to grant scholarships for nearby high school seniors, now accepting applications