Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
- Southridge Mall adding 5 new attractions
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Greendale police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Blood drive at Southridge Mall July 22
- Ordinance allows for split shifts for election officials in Greendale
- Greendale police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: July 7, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Canterbury earns two School of Merit awards
- Upscale apartments approved for Southridge site in Greendale (1)