Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy to pilot program at Greendale High
- Greendale High School educator, student recognized by Kohl Foundation
- Greendale police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Election Forum: Greendale trustee incumbents discuss TIF, veterans' memorial in pre-election questionnaire
- Greendale police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Greendale School Board candidates weigh in on reasons for running
- Canterbury Elementary students take first place in State Battle of the Books competition
- Greendale police report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Eyewitness describes Menomonee Falls building collapse as 'insane'
- Greendale School Board candidate forum to be held April 1