Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
- Canterbury earns two School of Merit awards
- Upscale apartments approved for Southridge site in Greendale (1)
- Greendale police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- New Greendale Public Library director announced
- Warrior Dash obstacle course comes to The Rock in Franklin
- Greendale police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Four with 4.0 in Greendale High School's class of 2016
- Greendale police report: June 9, 2016 issue
- Edgerton Avenue project features sidewalks and wider road
- Greendale police report: June 2, 2016 issue