Two customers refused to move for the other for a spot at a gas station pump in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
An employee called police after two customers, a 69-year-old Franklin man and an 18-year-old Oak Creek man, pulled up to a gas pump at the same time and neither one would move for the other to access the gas pump at Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., shortly before 1 p.m. Dec. 8.
No one became disorderly but the two were upset with one another and neither one was willing to switch pumps.
The Franklin man switched pumps after a passenger in the Oak Creek man's car prepaid $20 on the pump, and no further police assistance was needed.
Editor's note: This story was updated at 10:35 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 13. The original version of the story had an incorrect location for the gas station, as noted in the comments section.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Police arrest 1 after neighbors attack each other about 'child behavior'
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Greendale scores 23.9 in ACT assessment
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Veterans memorial falls in face of Greendale School District opposition
- Greendale's Hay Days Fall Festival to be held this Saturday
- Video: Chick-fil-A has returned to roost in Greendale