Franklin - Someone jumped over a fence topped with razor wire so they could break into five loaded trailers at FedEx Freightways, 10613 S. 27th St., between the late evening hours of Feb. 9 and early morning hours of Feb. 10, according to a Franklin police report.
Also in the report:
The person broke the cast iron locking hook with an object, which allowed him or her to open the trailer door. An estimate of damage to the trailer doors was unavailable at the time of the report.
Two of the trailers were filled with pallets, one was filled with pamphlets for printing, one was loaded with refrigerators and one had end-cap displays for the DVD "Game of Thrones," including DVD games.
Nothing was stolen from any of the trailers.
Franklin police are conducting extra patrols in the area, and an investigation is ongoing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tracy Flater named Highland View's next principal
- Police Report: May 14
- In Our Schools: May 14
- Franklin honors outgoing library director
- Franklin High School evacuated due to unusual odor
- Local schools exceed state test results
- Oak Creek police arrest woman for providing escort services without license
- Oak Creek police search for repeat shoplifters who assaulted store employee
- Police Report: May 7
- Greendale High School on nation's most challenging schools list