Those seeking to know more about their candidates are invited to attend the Greendale candidate forums hosted by the Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters.
Two candidate forums will be held this year, one for Village Board candidates and the other for School Board candidates.
The Village Board candidate forum is slated from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 21. The School Board candidate forum will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27. Both forums will be held in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
All candidates have been invited and are expected to participate. The candidates will answer audience questions posed by a mediator.
For information, call Todd K. Michaels at (414) 423-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale High School reaches new ACT average
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)
- Greendale Fire Dept. approved for temporary relocation in safety center basement, village seeks bids (1)
- Greendale police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue