Those seeking to know more about their candidates are invited to attend the Greendale candidate forums hosted by the Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters.
Two candidate forums will be held this year, one for Village Board candidates and the other for School Board candidates.
The Village Board candidate forum is slated from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 21. The School Board candidate forum will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27. Both forums will be held in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
All candidates have been invited and are expected to participate. The candidates will answer audience questions posed by a mediator.
For information, call Todd K. Michaels at (414) 423-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- YEA! Greendale student program seeks additional business partners
- Milwaukee County Historical Society to host Trimborn Heritage Weekend
- Greendale Marching Band to be featured in Colder's commercial
- Greendale students wage an artful war
- Greendale police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: May 7, 2015 issue
- Spring into Greendale event to be held May 9
- Greendale High School Marching Band earns spot in Macy's prestigious parade (1)
- Greendale voters approve transfer of school district property to village for proposed vet memorial (2)