Those seeking to know more about their candidates are invited to attend the Greendale candidate forums hosted by the Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters.
Two candidate forums will be held this year, one for Village Board candidates and the other for School Board candidates.
The Village Board candidate forum is slated from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 21. The School Board candidate forum will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27. Both forums will be held in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
All candidates have been invited and are expected to participate. The candidates will answer audience questions posed by a mediator.
For information, call Todd K. Michaels at (414) 423-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield takes steps toward taxing district for infrastructure work
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Greendale High actors 'Return to the Forbidden Planet' in fall production
- Greendale taxpayers to see 2 percent decrease in school district tax rate
- Raising the American flag(s): support for Greendale Veterans Memorial remains strong
- Greendale village manager recommends 1.2 percent tax levy increase for 2015
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue