Those seeking to know more about their candidates are invited to attend the Greendale candidate forums hosted by the Greendale Chamber of Commerce and the League of Women Voters.
Two candidate forums will be held this year, one for Village Board candidates and the other for School Board candidates.
The Village Board candidate forum is slated from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 21. The School Board candidate forum will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 27. Both forums will be held in the Greendale High School multipurpose room, 6801 Southway.
All candidates have been invited and are expected to participate. The candidates will answer audience questions posed by a mediator.
For information, call Todd K. Michaels at (414) 423-2100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale School Board Academy to be held for prospective spring election candidates
- Greendale police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Greendale trustees raise tax levy 1 percent, bump up budget by 45 percent to construct fire station (4)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Greendale's first fire engine, which entered service in 1938, returns home (10)
- Greendale Marching Band holds fundraiser for parade trip
- Greendale Assessor's Office to photograph homes, businesses for 2016 study (2)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue
- Greendale's tree lighting ceremony scheduled for Nov. 27
- Santa Claus to arrive early at Southridge Mall this weekend