Greendale police arrest Milwaukee man for sexually assaulting wife, mistress at knife point
A Milwaukee man was charged with two counts of first-degree sexual assault after he allegedly, at knife point, forced a Greendale woman and a Milwaukee woman to perform sexual acts on each other and himself.
The 36-year-old man also is charged with resisting an officer. Charges were filed in Milwaukee County Circuit Court on March 1. He faces up to 120 years in prison.
According to the criminal complaint: On Feb. 16, the man was having drinks with his mistress when the two got into an argument about his wife. They left the bar and drove to his wife’s house and told his girlfriend, “You two are going to get along.”
The man drove the three of them around in a van for several hours. He threatened to kill the girlfriend, and asked his wife, “What do you want to do, do you want to keep her?”
They eventually pulled into a garage at 51st and Center streets. He pulled out a 12-inch knife and forced the women to perform sexual acts on each other and himself.
He then demanded money from the girlfriend, and she told him it was at her house in Greendale. Once inside her College Avenue home, she called police.
Greendale police arrived about 1:45 p.m. and found the man and his wife in the van. The man refused to get out of the van for 10 minutes before eventually being arrested.
His wife later told police that her husband had beaten her on several occasions and she was scared of him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greendale Gallery Night set for Oct. 16
- Greendale officially opens historic Hose Tower, new community center Oct. 25 (3)
- Greendale police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue (1)
- Umbrella-wielding man prompts lockdown at Greendale school
- Greendale police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue
- Greendale's Hay Days Fall Festival begins Saturday morning
- Greendale School District's preliminary budget includes lower tax levy, tax rate (1)
- Lockdowns lifted from Canterbury, Greendale elementary schools
- Nominations now accepted for Greendale High School's Athletics Hall of Fame