1 A juvenile female was arrested for disorderly conduct and another juvenile female was arrested for obstructing after they were caught shoplifting at Boston Store, 5300 S. 76th St., at about 8:10 p.m. May 10. Both suspects also had outstanding warrants through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department.
2 A woman was arrested for shoplifting and carrying a concealed weapon at Sears, 5200 s. 76th St., at about 3:15 p.m. May 14.
3 Three adults and four juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between May 9 and May 15.
4 Officers executing a search warrant at a residence in the 5600 block of Beaver Court arrested a man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at about 8:05 a.m. May 9.
5 A man was arrested for drunken driving after someone reported him swerving all over the roadway on South 76th Street and West Grange Avenue at about 3:30 am. May 10. His blood alcohol content was 0.13. Two female passengers in his car were also arrested for underage drinking.
6 A West Allis man was arrested for drunken driving on West Loomis Road and South 76th Street at about 10:15 p.m. May 14.
7 A caller reported he was outside using his metal detector and found a handgun buried in the ground in the 6000 block of West Loomis Road at about 7:35 a.m. May 11. The gun is believed to be a .22-caliber revolver, but police were unable to obtain the serial number.
8 Officers responding to a 911 report of possible shots fired in the area of South 68th Street and West Edgerton Avenue arrested a man for recklessly endangering safety in the 5100 block of South 68th Street at about 3:20 p.m. May 13.
9 A man was arrested for trespassing and possession of an electronic weapon in the south parking lot at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., at about 3:30 p.m. May 15. He also had a valid warrant through the Greendale Police Department for carrying a concealed weapon.
· Greendale police responded to one domestic violence call between May 9 and May 15.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 7, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 31, 2014 issue
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 26, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: June 19, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: June 12
- Greendale Police Report: June 5, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: May 29
- Police Report: May 13
- Police Report: April 29
- Police Report: April 22