Greendale — Police are investigating an armed robbery at PNC Bank, 5499 S. 76th St., the morning of Aug. 6.
According to the Greendale police report:
An unidentified man entered the branch of PNC Bank at 11:27 a.m. Aug. 6, displayed a handgun and demanded money from a bank employee.
After receiving an undisclosed amount of money, the man left the bank on foot. He was last seen running west toward several apartment buildings.
He is described as a 5-foot-tall white or Hispanic male who wore a black bandanna to cover his face. He was wearing a red and black Milwaukee Brewers baseball hat with a white "M" on the front, long black pants and a black shirt. He placed the stolen money into a black bag with yellow drawstrings that he was carrying on his back.
The weapon was described as military-style handgun that was black in color.
Hales Corners Police Department and the Franklin Police K9 Unit assisted in searching for the man, but he was not found.
Anyone with information about this armed robbery is asked to call the Greendale Police Department at (414) 423-2121.
- Canterbury earns two School of Merit awards
- Upscale apartments approved for Southridge site in Greendale (1)
- Greendale police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- New Greendale Public Library director announced
- Warrior Dash obstacle course comes to The Rock in Franklin
- Greendale police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Four with 4.0 in Greendale High School's class of 2016
- Greendale police report: June 9, 2016 issue
- Edgerton Avenue project features sidewalks and wider road
- Greendale police report: June 2, 2016 issue