Franklin - Police are searching for a man who robbed the Walmart pharmacy Monday evening.
According to Franklin police:
About 10:05 p.m. Monday, a man pulled a multi-tool knife on an employee and forced open a register in the pharmacy at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St. He took a cash bag containing an undisclosed amount of money. He then left the pharmacy and was last seen walking toward the center of the store.
Franklin police responded and formed a perimeter around the store but were unable to find the man.
Police identified a suspect, a 51-year-old Milwaukee man, and are seeking him for questioning.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Greendale approves new TIF for J.C. Penney's area
- Greendale High School reaches new ACT high
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)