A man went to the emergency room at 2:45 a.m. Oct. 30 after being stabbed in his back after drinking at a Greendale bar.
According to the Greendale police report, which was released this week:
An emergency room nurse at St. Luke's Hospital called police after the man came into the ER with a stab wound in his back.
The man said he was walking south along Basswood Street at Grange Avenue after drinking at Ray & Dot's Tap when a man he didn't know stabbed him in the back.
The victim had yelled profanities at the man before the attack. The victim had a two-centimeter puncture wound that required four stitches. The investigation into the assault was pending at the time of the report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Greendale now accepting applicants for trustee vacancy
- Saint Stephen The Martyr Lutheran Church celebrates 50 years
- Greendale police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Gallery Night to showcase Greendale's student artwork
- 'My Kidneys' 5K event in Greendale to promote kidney health
- YEA! Greendale school program to recruit business-minded students
- Bus shelters coming to Bluemound Road in Brookfield
- Greendale police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Greendale Veterans Memorial Committee to welcome back flags of support in ceremony
- Greendale Village Board hires architect to begin fire station location, design (1)