Oak Creek - A 23-year-old Milwaukee man is facing felony charges after he had sex with a 15-year-old Oak Creek girl he met through an online social networking site in October.
Matthew Elmore was charged Saturday in Milwaukee County Circuit Court with two counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of possessing child pornography.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
Elmore was arrested Feb. 12 after receiving a call from the girl's mother Feb. 10 reporting her daughter had had sexual intercourse with a man she met on the website MeetMe.com in October. The mother told police the two conversed for several months before they engaged in sex on two occasions in mid-January.
Elmore's next court appearance is scheduled for March 4, for a scheduling conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale High School to host regional FBLA leadership conference
- Greendale police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Robert Sweetgall, the 'real Forrest Gump,' to lead two public sessions in Greendale
- Private meetings regarding Greendale School District's John Tharp sparks concern
- Ferch's Malt Shoppe and Grille in Greendale unveils new theater room
- Greendale police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Forum evaluates six Greendale School Board candidates entering primary election
- Man arrested for burglarizing multiple Fountain Apartments
- Greendale police report: Jan. 15, 2015 issue
- Greendale Village President John Hermes will not run for re-election