A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was charged Monday with disorderly conduct following a March 7 altercation outside Canterbury Elementary School in Greendale. The misdemeanor charge carries a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine or 90 days in jail.
According to the complaint, a teacher's aide was trying to leave the school parking lot but was parked in my Maria Reyes. When the aide asked Reyes to move her car, Reyes threatened to get a gun and "blow her (expletive) head off."
Milwaukee County court records reveal that Reyes was convicted of disorderly conduct in January of 2010, pleading no contest. Reyes was also found guilty of improper parking in November 2010 and in August 2012.
- Greendale police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greendale's Canterbury Elementary enters recycling contest to win new playground
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Race to the Parade fundraiser benefits Greendale marching band
- Greendale police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Greendale to celebrate groundbreaking of new fire station