A 28-year-old Milwaukee woman was charged Monday with disorderly conduct following a March 7 altercation outside Canterbury Elementary School in Greendale. The misdemeanor charge carries a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine or 90 days in jail.
According to the complaint, a teacher's aide was trying to leave the school parking lot but was parked in my Maria Reyes. When the aide asked Reyes to move her car, Reyes threatened to get a gun and "blow her (expletive) head off."
Milwaukee County court records reveal that Reyes was convicted of disorderly conduct in January of 2010, pleading no contest. Reyes was also found guilty of improper parking in November 2010 and in August 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cookout, football game to follow Greendale Homecoming Parade
- Greendale Village Board shifts opinion, approves funding for Hose Tower completion
- Greendale School District approves lower tax levy for 2014-15
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale officials to look at TIF option for redeveloping apartment complex
- Greendale's historic Hose Tower funding dries up, for now
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale trustees rescind school polling place referendum
- Greendale Police Report: Aug. 28, 2014 issue