More than $2,000 of video gaming equipment, electronics, silverware and cutlery were stolen during a burglary at a residence in the 100 block of West Oak Leaf Drive, Oak Creek, on Dec. 8.
According to Oak Creek police, the unknown suspect(s) apparently entered the locked condominium through an unlocked sliding patio door on the front balcony sometime between 5:30 and 8:25 p.m. Saturday.
Some of the items stolen during the burglary were a PlayStation 3 and Halo 4 Xbox 360 gaming systems, four Xbox controllers, two hand-held PSP video systems, an iPad2, a silverware set and a set of cutlery. The victims also stated that approximately 20 to 30 Xbox games were also stolen.
Police are investigating but there are no suspects at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man threatens to become violent if blood-alcohol test conducted
- Greendale police arrest man for 22nd offense of shoplifting
- Greendale's valedictorians honored at ceremony
- Police Report: June 18
- Police Report: June 11
- Greendale, Milwaukee County come to agreement on bike trail lawsuit
- Temporary principal had short, but vision-filled tenure
- Police Report: June 4
- Greendale's Kirstan Brodie aces ACT
- Police Report: May 21