Oak Creek — Drexel Town Square's new Chick-fil-A restaurant is set to open in mid-March, a public relations representative for the company announced Jan. 20.
The Oak Creek Common Council unanimously approved a conditional use permit for Chick-fil-A to open a drive-through restaurant near the corner of Drexel and Howell avenues last year.
The restaurant will be led by Danica Anderson, who has many close ties to the Chick-fil-A brand as well as to the Midwest.
Traditionally, new Chick-fil-A restaurants offer a "First 100" promotion the first day of business. The restaurant's first 100 adult customers will receive gift cards worth a weekly free meal for one year.
An official opening date for the Drexel Town Square location has not yet been announced.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: May 26, 2016 issue
- Greendale's Canterbury Elementary enters recycling contest to win new playground
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Race to the Parade fundraiser benefits Greendale marching band
- Greendale police report: May 19, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 12, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: May 5, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: April 21, 2016 issue
- Greendale to celebrate groundbreaking of new fire station