Oak Creek — Drexel Town Square's new Chick-fil-A restaurant is set to open in mid-March, a public relations representative for the company announced Jan. 20.
The Oak Creek Common Council unanimously approved a conditional use permit for Chick-fil-A to open a drive-through restaurant near the corner of Drexel and Howell avenues last year.
The restaurant will be led by Danica Anderson, who has many close ties to the Chick-fil-A brand as well as to the Midwest.
Traditionally, new Chick-fil-A restaurants offer a "First 100" promotion the first day of business. The restaurant's first 100 adult customers will receive gift cards worth a weekly free meal for one year.
An official opening date for the Drexel Town Square location has not yet been announced.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Canterbury earns two School of Merit awards
- Upscale apartments approved for Southridge site in Greendale (1)
- Greendale police report: June 23, 2016 issue
- New Greendale Public Library director announced
- Warrior Dash obstacle course comes to The Rock in Franklin
- Greendale police report: June 16, 2016 issue
- Four with 4.0 in Greendale High School's class of 2016
- Greendale police report: June 9, 2016 issue
- Edgerton Avenue project features sidewalks and wider road