Oak Creek - Police are seeking two men who stole more than $500 worth of baby formula at Target, 8989 S. Howell Ave., on three separate occasions the week of Dec. 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A loss prevention officer called police at 6:40 p.m. Dec. 20 to report store surveillance video had captured two men shoplifting large quantities of baby formula on three consecutive days.
According to store security, the men stole $144 worth of formula Dec. 17, $160 worth of formula Dec. 18 and $224 worth of formula Dec. 19. In each case the men concealed the formula under their coats and exited the store. The men wore the same coats on all occasions and drove away each time in a dark-colored pickup truck.
A license plate number for the truck was obtained when it was involved in an attempted formula theft at Pick 'n Save on South Howell Avenue on Dec. 19. Police obtained a picture of the registered owner through the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, and it matched one of the people captured on video surveillance at Target.
Police are looking for that person to question him.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Greendale approves new TIF for J.C. Penney's area (1)
- Greendale High School reaches new ACT high
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)