Oak Creek has three aldermanic seats up for re-election April 2.
Incumbents James Ruetz, District 3, and Kenneth Gehl, District 5, will run unopposed.
District 1 Alderman Dan Jakubczyk will square off against Steve Kurkowski and Shawn Vollmer.
The deadline to file for candidacy was 5 p.m. Wednesday.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale seeks public input on TIF proposal to revitalize downtown
- Hose Tower flows ahead with Greendale's financial help
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Cookout, football game to follow Greendale Homecoming Parade
- Greendale Village Board shifts opinion, approves funding for Hose Tower completion
- Greendale School District approves lower tax levy for 2014-15
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale officials to look at TIF option for redeveloping apartment complex
- Greendale's historic Hose Tower funding dries up, for now
- Greendale Police Report: Sept. 11, 2014 issue