Six men are facing disorderly conduct charges after a large fight broke out at Southridge Mall on Sunday.
Police received a report of a large fight, possibly gang-related, in the lower level center court of Southridge Mall shortly after 5:30 p.m. Mall security and police quickly responded to the area and took six men into custody.
An 18-year-old man, a 19-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were arrested and cited for disorderly conduct.
Three other men - a 20-year-old and two 21-year-olds - were arrested for disorderly conduct and taken to the Milwaukee County Jail Facility on outstanding warrants through the Department of Corrections and Probation and Parole.
All the men were from Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale High School holds first induction ceremony to new Athletic Hall of Fame
- Greendale cupcake business on hiatus to advocate for statewide 'Cookie Bill' (6)
- Greendale police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Greendale School District announces names of candidates for superintendent position
- Greendale's annual 'I Left My Heart on Broad Street' to be held Feb. 13
- Southridge Mall to grant scholarships for nearby high school seniors, now accepting applications
- Southridge Mall's Starbucks closed for renovation, McDonald's closed for good (1)
- Early work begins on memorial site in Greendale (1)
- Greendale police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue
- Oak Creek Chick-fil-A scheduled for March opening