1A resident in the 8300 block of West Holmes Avenue called police after he arrived home and found his residence had been ransacked at 10:38 p.m. Aug. 10. A television set and other items were stolen.
2A $3,200 Giant racing bicycle was reported stolen from a property in the 5100 block of Russell Court at 12:19 p.m. Aug. 12. The bike was taken between early May and July 7.
3Two license plates were stolen off a vehicle in the 5000 block of West College Avenue prior to 4:30 p.m. Aug. 13.
4A purse was stolen after the owner accidentally left it in a shopping cart in the parking lot at Southridge Plaza, 5445 S. 76th St., at 3:30 p.m. Aug. 15. The purse was found at the Plaza and turned over to the victim. All items, except $200, were still in the purse.
5Six adults and five juveniles were arrested for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Aug. 10 and Aug. 16.
6Officers responding to a report of an underage drinking party in the 5300 block of Radcliff Drive arrested a 19-year-old Milwaukee woman for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and criminal trespass shortly after 10:30 p.m. Aug. 13. One juvenile girl and seven young adults, ages 18 to 22, also received citations for underage drinking, trespassing and interfering with an officer.
7A 38-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for a felony parole violation after he drove his vehicle off the roadway in the 6800 block of West Loomis Road at 3:41 a.m. Aug. 11.
8A 24-year-old South Milwaukee woman was arrested for having open intoxicants in a vehicle at Dale and Conifer lanes at 1:55 a.m. Aug. 12.
9A 28-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he caused a disturbance in the Greendale Police Department lobby, 5911 W. Grange Ave., shortly after 2:30 a.m. Aug. 12.
10Police responding to a report of a backyard drinking party in the 7200 block of Enfield Avenue arrested two juveniles for underage possession of alcohol shortly before midnight Aug. 12.
11A 20-year-old Greendale man was cited for underage drinking after police responded to a report of an intoxicated man who fell and hit his head in the 7000 block of Hollow Lane at 1:30 a.m. Aug. 15.
Greenfield police assisted with two rescue calls between Aug. 10 and Aug. 16.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- Greendale police report: Feb. 19, 2015, issue
- Greendale police report: Feb. 12, 2015, issue
- Greendale police report: Feb. 5, 2015
- Greendale police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Greendale police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: Jan. 15, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: Jan. 8, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: Jan. 1, 2015 issue
- Greendale police report: Dec. 25, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greendale police report: Nov. 6, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue