An Oak Creek resident reported that two elderly women came to the back of her fence and started screaming profanities at her young children who were jumping on a trampoline May 7.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident said her children were jumping on a trampoline at 9 p.m. May 7 in the 8600 block of South Glen Forest Court.
The caller said that her children and two of their friends were making some noise, but nothing excessive, when two elderly woman approached her wooden, fenced-in backyard and started yelling at them at about 8:40 p.m.
Police checked the area but could not locate the women.
- Greendale police report: July 28, 2016 issue
- Southridge Mall adding 5 new attractions
- 'Little Mermaid' swims into Greendale Community Theatre
- Greendale police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Blood drive at Southridge Mall July 22
- Ordinance allows for split shifts for election officials in Greendale
- Greendale police report: July 14, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: July 7, 2016 issue
- Greendale police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Canterbury earns two School of Merit awards