An Oak Creek resident reported that two elderly women came to the back of her fence and started screaming profanities at her young children who were jumping on a trampoline May 7.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident said her children were jumping on a trampoline at 9 p.m. May 7 in the 8600 block of South Glen Forest Court.
The caller said that her children and two of their friends were making some noise, but nothing excessive, when two elderly woman approached her wooden, fenced-in backyard and started yelling at them at about 8:40 p.m.
Police checked the area but could not locate the women.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: Oct. 8, 2015 issue
- Senior Jacob Malinowski becomes first Greendale student to attend Boys Nation
- Greendale library director to interview familiar mystery writer
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greendale Gallery Night set for Oct. 16
- Greendale officially opens historic Hose Tower, new community center Oct. 25 (4)
- Greendale police report: Oct. 1, 2015 issue (1)
- Umbrella-wielding man prompts lockdown at Greendale school
- Greendale police report: Sept. 24, 2015 issue
- Greendale's Hay Days Fall Festival begins Saturday morning