An Oak Creek resident reported that two elderly women came to the back of her fence and started screaming profanities at her young children who were jumping on a trampoline May 7.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident said her children were jumping on a trampoline at 9 p.m. May 7 in the 8600 block of South Glen Forest Court.
The caller said that her children and two of their friends were making some noise, but nothing excessive, when two elderly woman approached her wooden, fenced-in backyard and started yelling at them at about 8:40 p.m.
Police checked the area but could not locate the women.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Greendale High School holds first induction ceremony to new Athletic Hall of Fame
- Greendale cupcake business seeks sweeter deal for home bakers: DCS Cupcakes, now on hiatus, advocates for statewide 'Cookie Bill' (6)
- Greendale police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Greendale School District announces names of candidates for superintendent position
- Greendale's annual 'I Left My Heart on Broad Street' to be held Feb. 13
- Southridge Mall to grant scholarships for nearby high school seniors, now accepting applications
- Southridge Mall's Starbucks closed for renovation, McDonald's closed for good (1)
- Early work begins on memorial site in Greendale (1)
- Greendale police report: Jan. 28, 2016 issue