Six people have applied for the open position for the Greendale School Board, Secretary to the Superintendent Mary Ann Jacobson said. The applicants are Michael Connor, Melanie Kumanovic, Amy Ali, Roger Dalkin, Russell DeLong and Michael Spitzer.
They will be interviewed during an open session at the School Board meeting at Greendale High School on June 4. These interviews will take place at the end of the meeting, and the winner will be declared that night.
The victorious candidate will fill former board member Jim Schutte's term through spring of 2013, at which time the post will be filled by election.
Schutte resigned in April when he moved from Greendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Southridge Mall to host sing-a-thon with Sophia's Heart choir for Valentine's Day weekend
- The Rock Snow Park to host snow tubing fundraiser for Greendale Marching Band
- Greendale police report: Feb. 11, 2016 issue
- Greendale High School holds first induction ceremony to new Athletic Hall of Fame
- Greendale cupcake business seeks sweeter deal for home bakers: DCS Cupcakes, now on hiatus, advocates for statewide 'Cookie Bill' (6)
- Greendale police report: Feb. 4, 2016 issue
- Greendale School District announces names of candidates for superintendent position
- Greendale's annual 'I Left My Heart on Broad Street' to be held Feb. 13
- Southridge Mall to grant scholarships for nearby high school seniors, now accepting applications
- Southridge Mall's Starbucks closed for renovation, McDonald's closed for good (1)