Six people have applied for the open position for the Greendale School Board, Secretary to the Superintendent Mary Ann Jacobson said. The applicants are Michael Connor, Melanie Kumanovic, Amy Ali, Roger Dalkin, Russell DeLong and Michael Spitzer.
They will be interviewed during an open session at the School Board meeting at Greendale High School on June 4. These interviews will take place at the end of the meeting, and the winner will be declared that night.
The victorious candidate will fill former board member Jim Schutte's term through spring of 2013, at which time the post will be filled by election.
Schutte resigned in April when he moved from Greendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Timber Wolf Preservation property has a new owner looking to sell, lease
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Referendum will decide voting sites in Greendale
- Greendale School District retreats from veterans memorial, for now
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- A room of her own
- Concerns about polling places in schools leads to referendum question
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Chick-fil-A chicken chain comes to Greendale
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue