Six people have applied for the open position for the Greendale School Board, Secretary to the Superintendent Mary Ann Jacobson said. The applicants are Michael Connor, Melanie Kumanovic, Amy Ali, Roger Dalkin, Russell DeLong and Michael Spitzer.
They will be interviewed during an open session at the School Board meeting at Greendale High School on June 4. These interviews will take place at the end of the meeting, and the winner will be declared that night.
The victorious candidate will fill former board member Jim Schutte's term through spring of 2013, at which time the post will be filled by election.
Schutte resigned in April when he moved from Greendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield takes steps toward taxing district for infrastructure work
- Speakers split evenly on West Allis proposed sewer lateral program
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Greendale High actors 'Return to the Forbidden Planet' in fall production
- Greendale taxpayers to see 2 percent decrease in school district tax rate
- Raising the American flag(s): support for Greendale Veterans Memorial remains strong
- Greendale village manager recommends 1.2 percent tax levy increase for 2015
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Alverno students learn teaching techniques through Greendale partnership
- Greendale Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue