Six people have applied for the open position for the Greendale School Board, Secretary to the Superintendent Mary Ann Jacobson said. The applicants are Michael Connor, Melanie Kumanovic, Amy Ali, Roger Dalkin, Russell DeLong and Michael Spitzer.
They will be interviewed during an open session at the School Board meeting at Greendale High School on June 4. These interviews will take place at the end of the meeting, and the winner will be declared that night.
The victorious candidate will fill former board member Jim Schutte's term through spring of 2013, at which time the post will be filled by election.
Schutte resigned in April when he moved from Greendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)
- Greendale Fire Dept. approved for temporary relocation in safety center basement, village seeks bids (1)
- Greendale police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue
- Chromebooks add gleam to school year in Greendale