Franklin - Three people are facing possible car theft charges and two of them are facing possible drug charges after police say they found cocaine and marijuana in a stolen car Jan. 7.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers pulled a 2004 Lexus over on 68th Street at Pineberry Ridge at 3:22 a.m. after discovering the car was reported stolen through the Pewaukee Police Department.
The driver, a 45-year-old Franklin man, was arrested for receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana and cocaine with intent to deliver. He also was cited with speeding.
Two passengers in the car, a 31-year-old woman and a 29-year-old woman, were arrested for operating a vehicle without the owner's consent. The 29-year-old woman also was arrested for possession of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale Marching Band launches fundraiser for trip to Macy's Parade
- Corrections: July 2, 2015 issue
- Vacant Greendale police station has a varied, chaotic past (7)
- Greendale police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Greendale School District appoints new director of business services
- Greener pastures: Greendale Schools' Erin Green announces retirement
- Greendale police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Greendale student elected 2015 Badger Boys State Governor
- Greendale Family 4th Fest begins July 2
- Bill Kewan chosen to fill vacant seat on Greendale's village board