Franklin - Three people are facing possible car theft charges and two of them are facing possible drug charges after police say they found cocaine and marijuana in a stolen car Jan. 7.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers pulled a 2004 Lexus over on 68th Street at Pineberry Ridge at 3:22 a.m. after discovering the car was reported stolen through the Pewaukee Police Department.
The driver, a 45-year-old Franklin man, was arrested for receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana and cocaine with intent to deliver. He also was cited with speeding.
Two passengers in the car, a 31-year-old woman and a 29-year-old woman, were arrested for operating a vehicle without the owner's consent. The 29-year-old woman also was arrested for possession of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale High School reaches new ACT average
- Greendale Education Foundation announces new calendar raffle fundraiser
- Greendale's Park and Recreation holds contest for new logo
- Greendale police searching for strong-arm robbery suspect
- Greendale police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Honeywell volunteers help repair Greendale veteran's home
- Greendale residents can receive free 'File of Life' documents from Health Department
- Greendale to share fire ladder truck with Hales Corners during emergencies (1)
- Greendale Fire Dept. approved for temporary relocation in safety center basement, village seeks bids (1)
- Greendale police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue