Franklin - Three people are facing possible car theft charges and two of them are facing possible drug charges after police say they found cocaine and marijuana in a stolen car Jan. 7.
According to the Franklin police report:
Officers pulled a 2004 Lexus over on 68th Street at Pineberry Ridge at 3:22 a.m. after discovering the car was reported stolen through the Pewaukee Police Department.
The driver, a 45-year-old Franklin man, was arrested for receiving stolen property and possession of marijuana and cocaine with intent to deliver. He also was cited with speeding.
Two passengers in the car, a 31-year-old woman and a 29-year-old woman, were arrested for operating a vehicle without the owner's consent. The 29-year-old woman also was arrested for possession of cocaine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greendale School Board Academy to be held for prospective spring election candidates
- Greendale police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Greendale trustees raise tax levy 1 percent, bump up budget by 45 percent to construct fire station (3)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Greendale's first fire engine, which entered service in 1938, returns home (10)
- Greendale Marching Band holds fundraiser for parade trip
- Greendale Assessor's Office to photograph homes, businesses for 2016 study (2)
- Greendale police report: Nov. 12, 2015 issue
- Greendale's tree lighting ceremony scheduled for Nov. 27
- Santa Claus to arrive early at Southridge Mall this weekend