A 60-year-old Milwaukee woman was allegedly threatened by an unknown man who asked her for money in the parking lot at Pick 'n Save, 6462 S. 27th St., Oak Creek, the morning of Dec. 7.
The victim told police she was walking across the parking lot when she was approached by a man who asked her for the time. The woman stated she pointed to the clock at Tri-City National Bank and told the man it was 6:30 a.m.
The man then asked the woman for some money. When she said no, the suspect pointed his finger into the left side of her ribs and told her he wanted to kill her. The victim ran into Pick 'n Save and the suspect ran toward the Hy-View Mobile Home Park, according to the police report.
The suspect is described as a male in his 20s. He was wearing a black hooded sweat shirt with the hood pulled over his head.
No money was taken from the victim and she was uninjured. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the suspect.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Timber Wolf Preservation property has a new owner looking to sell, lease
- Police Report: July 24, 2014 issue
- Referendum will decide voting sites in Greendale
- Greendale School District retreats from veterans memorial, for now
- Greendale Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- A room of her own
- Concerns about polling places in schools leads to referendum question
- Greendale Police Report: July 10, 2014 issue
- Chick-fil-A chicken chain comes to Greendale
- Greendale Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue